what will i do when i finish my major

It´s will be my last blogg an the topic that I will write is abuot What will I do in my future? respecting my major .

So What I will do?

First, When i finish my major I wanna work in the public healt system in a rural area because I think that the person who live there, don´t have the opportunity for go to de dentist for the lack of them.
 And before that I would like to study an specialization called "periodontics ".


Periodoncia: Servicio de Periodoncia en Castellon | Clinicas Breva ...
The periodontics is the specialty of dentistry that studies supporting structures of teeth, as well as diseases and conditions that affect them. The supporting tissues are known as the periodontium, which includes the gingiva (gums), alveolar bonecementum, and the periodontal ligament. A periodontist is a dentist that specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of periodontal disease and in the placement of dental implants.
This specialization call my attention because I fell that the healt of the gum is so important becuse the concecuences that have a bad healt in the gum or not recibe the teratement suitable can lead to serious consequences on people's health

Comentarios

  1. Periodontic is a nice specialization, you can help a lot of people, specially adults, I admire you for the noble cause that you want to pursuit, there are few people like you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Interesting entry Sidgrid! Happy you've made up your mind regarding what you want to do after graduating. All the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Woow Studying periodontics is also one of my options, I think it is very important because it is a very prevalent disease

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi! I really liked your blog! Its funny because I would also like to work in the public health system and in a rural area too!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares