My favorite subject Anthropology


                 Resultado de imagen de anthropology
Hello , today I am  going to write about my favorite subject of this semester , " Psycho-social Anthropological bases of health " , in my two years of this major this subject is the most that I liked because  this subject incorporates many view of the role of the dentist in the society.
I think that subject is a important pillar for understanding that we are a part of the society and we can do many action for help to the people no matter if the person can't pay for the treatment the important are that all the people can to receive the appropriate attention and the dentist have the moral responsibility of take care of that object.
Also with this subjects  we can understand that the concept of health is a dynamic concept so this are change a long of the human history.
we can be more emphatic with our future patients and  can place ourselves in the place of the other and give an attention more customized and do that the experience in dental consult be the most pleasant and they want to go back.

                              Resultado de imagen de anthropology

Comentarios

  1. I like Anthropology too! It is sort of between: Sociology, History, Linguistics, Archaeology, Geology, and even Medicine, and Philosophy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Anthropology is a subject very interesting. I love Anthropology <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Anthropology is one of my favorite subjects!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares