My favorite piece of technology




First, I am very dependent on technology and I don`t imagine my  live without any machanical things.
My favorite piece of technology  are the smatphone because I can have many applications that simplify your live , among other things  are the APP Moovit . I really love this app because I don`t know how travel in the transantiago so when the subway fail and I need to get to some place it`s so easy that I lost .
The app is so easy to use , first of all you need to write the directions where you want go , the second step are write your current location or more simple active the GPS and the latest step are click  where says search now. I use this app at least two days a week.
I started to use Moovit beacuse I begin to study in Santiago and I have to travel alone so I had a great fear. 


Resultado de imagen para moovit

  

Comentarios


  1. It is a great application for those of us who do not know Santiago :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't use transantiago usually but I thing that this app is very usefull maybe some day I will use it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares