Who I am




Hello, I`m Sidgrid Navarro . I am 19 years old and I was born on November 24th, 1999 in Buin, Santiago. During all of my life I have lived in the same place. My parents are separated since I has 6 year old, They had me when They were very young , my mom, called Carolina  had 18 years old and my dad, Rolando, 21 years old .
For a long time I was only daughter but when I had 12 years ago,  my little sister Kiara was born and I chose her name because I was exited to have a sister.
I live in a rural place of Buin with my little sister ,mom and my stepfather. And recently the family increase because I pikedn up a small cat so now I have 2 pets, Pacco who is a German aherpherd and Leo the new member who has won the love of everybody.
I graduated from a school named Alto del Valle .Durning the time when I studied there, I met a very good friends also there I met 2 big friends , Camila who met me for 10 years and ayscha , the biggest loved of the sport .
To be honest I didn`t knows what I would do with my life  when I left  school, but I am very happy to have chosen to study dentistry.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares