why did I choose my major?

When I was a child, I dreamed of being a big doctor but that didn`t  happen. So I finished studying Dentistry in the University of Chile . But the big question is why I choose that , first of all I tell us what I always loved any profession in relationship with the health area even though the mathematics always caught my attention.
When the time of choose any major apart of Dentistry I opted to apply to Commercial Engineering
But in the end the reason for what  it made me decide was have trough if I will happy do it for all of my live so all guided me in that direction .
The time what I was in the University helped me for realized that I don`t the decision that I choose , I have shared good times and experiences.
In the future I want work in places where don`t  have the opportunities to access  to dental treatments.
For everything I said , I would`t exchange my choice.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares