A photo and It`s story





 Hello , today I will talk about the day when I took that  photograph and also I will tell you why is important for me .
In that photograph appears my five friends , Constanza, Victoria , Ayscha , Valentina and Thania of my high school  and I was disguised of Maleficent , I really don`t remember that I did in that moment but what I am sure of is that we were have a great time.
I was in my last year of the school and we should take some photograph with our classmates and of them was the " messy photography " so for that reason we wore costumes.
The reason of that picture is very important for me is because was the last in which we were together all.
In that moments is so hard can get together because all study  or work in diferent places .

Comentarios

  1. it's very funny that you don't remember what you were doing hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's a very fun photo and I can see that you and your friends are passing a good time.
    I remember that my last day in high school me and my classmates wear pijamas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is beautiful this photo with your friends!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares