The last blog




My experience writing blogs has been very pleasant since it has helped me to strengthen my writing in English as well as to be able to constantly exercise the knowledge acquired previously in the English courses besides helping me to increase considerably my vocabulary in this language.
I have enjoyed being able to read the blogs of my colleagues and in this way to know more about their intimacy which I think is useful for us to understand each other better.
Doing blogs every week I find that it is a very good exercise to apply everything learned in the classes besides being a very fun way to do it.
There were several topics that were very easy to write because they were topics that I was passionate about and another that were more difficult because you had to think more and write the information collected in addition to the ideas on the subject.
The blog that I liked the most was the one of my favorite band since I felt that the words flowed to me because it was something I knew very well on the subject.
What I have left is that it was an activity that I would completely recommend to people who would like to strengthen their writing and writing in English.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares