A country I would like to visit


How Gangnam in Seoul became the most popular market in Korea | JLL

Hello, today I will write about it the first country I want to visit. which is South Korea, the city of Seul.
Since ever I really like the asiatic culture but the first place who I want to visit in Seul. why I choose this country first ?The answer for this are for the wonderful buildings,the great history Korean culture and obviously the music.
I loved that the buildings traditional and the modern can be in harmony so I would to visit the old palace of the different dynasty who ruled it over the years for understand how was the transition to become like now.
All the events that this country went through, among other events, makes me wonder as a framework for society and what is his vision of the world.
I read alot about its history and architecture because I find it fascinating, the ancient palaces, temples and kings.
when I haved the first close up with this culture was across the kdramas what show some type of society but I want to meet that for myself.
Another big reason for go are the music, the choreographies so synchronized and the beat makes me really want to see that in live.
I would start in this city but I wanted to visit the different towns, trying their traditional foods and appreciate the different landscapes that this country can offer me.

After visiting this country I would love to continue touring the Asian continent because I find that it still has a lot to show.

Descubre los cinco palacios de Seúl en Corea del Sur - Mi ViajeDescubre los cinco palacios de Seúl en Corea del Sur - Mi Viaje                 

Comentarios

  1. I love Korean food, it is a very beautiful and very technological country, it mixes the traditional with the newest in technology, that is wonderful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. South Korea is always an amazing place to go, i would love to go and see for myself how things really are there and try the food of course.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow reading your blog made me wanna go and visit South Korea and also getting to know their culture! looks very interesting and fun!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares