The Best Holidays Ever!

Hello, today I will to talk about my most anecdotal holidays with my family.
The summer of 2019, with my family went to “La Serena”  We never went to there so we are going so exited.
When we are going inthe mide of the travel, in a zone service we stopped because the travel was so long.
We ate something and we was ready for started the travel to La Serena, but the car didn´t work it.
So we had to call for help to any crane service, it coming but he said that we had to come back to Los Vilos ( It is more close to Santiago where we were from).
We did, in the return journey, we had to go in the car on the crane, for me its that okey but my mom don´t like the heights, so she was scared.
When we arrived at Los Vilos, the mechanic fixed the car and my mom decided continue the journey. Then we arrived at the La Serena , to my mom wanted comback, So in that time I really hated her.
After everything we went through to get there, she wanted to go back to vilos. And so we did.
Visita Los Vilos » Municipalidad de Los Vilos / Oficina de Turismo

In that place didn´t exempt from anecdotes….
after two days of being there, we went to the waterfront at night because there was an exhibition of crafts and stuff.
when we were there it started shaking and they made us go to a safe place from the tsunami at that time I was really scared, besides I did not know the evacuation routes so I followed the crowd.
well, but it's a vacation without its funny anecdotes.

Obviously at the time it wasn't funny, but now remembering it makes me laugh to think how we were so unlucky.

Comentarios

  1. It´s crazy to think that started to shake after all what happened, but at least you have a funny anecdote for stuff like this.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares