My favorite boy band

Today I going to talk about my favorite boy band BTS
Bangtan boys or better know as BTS is a boy band of south korea. which debuted the June 23th ,2013 with the single "2 COOL 4 SKOOL" .

If I didn't meet us since his debut , I meet them in  2014 when they were still babies and I am very exited to see everything they have achieved with their effort and talent.
Since in a beginning like typical band of boys they started with a little Fandom to which they called "ARMY" since they are an army that will always be there for them.
But what most falls in love with BTS is that the great fame they have won, they have used it to send a beautiful message to their FANS from all over the world since together they started a campaign called love your self accompanied by an album with the same name. Which as its name says it seeks to provide a message to all, which is to love as they are.
 Thanks to this campaign they became unicef ​​ambassadors.

Comentarios

Entradas populares